Michael's Profile pageEngineer & Writer
- Located in Gosford (Gosford, NSW)
- 28 years experience
- Available for Contract work
- Diploma in Microcomputer Architecture
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
To Whom It May Concern,
I am a professional technical writer with experience in IT, design, engineering, project management, troubleshooting and coordination.
I have worked for many different organizations, have considerable experience in design, project management, process control and analytical flow-charting and particularly the production of high quality documentation, literature and advertising media in the Information Technology, Audio, Security, Medical, Automotive, Photonic, Scientific, Oil and Gas and Educational sectors of industry.
Given a reasonably short observational period, I am able to analyze processes and systems, devise methods to improve product and service quality, productivity, throughput, security and reliability as well as many other aspects of business operations and finally to create and implement the required solutions.
What I can do
- Technical Writing
- Electronics Design (Audio)
- Electronics Design (Digital)
- Process troubleshooting
- Project Co-ordinator/Troubleshooter
- Online Network Engineer
- Computer Programmer
Education & Work Experience
Technical Writer09/2007 - 01/2010 (2 years, 4 months)
Diploma in Microcomputer ArchitectureGraduated in 2009
Production Manager09/1987 - 08/2000 (12 years, 11 months)
Lecturer04/1997 - 01/1999 (1 year, 9 months)
What I'm looking for
I am seeking employment with a company that is looking to the future and willing to employ the latest techniques to expand its business.
The skills I can bring to the table are;
* Design and implementation of devices, equipment, procedures, documentation and methodologies to enhance productivity and output.
* Project management involving initial systems analysis, project development, negotiation of contract changes and liaison with sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Continuously-evolving performance reporting (to senior management) for the purposes of securing and maintaining market superiority.
* Implementation of mind-mapping techniques for integration of intra-departmental efforts.
I have been required to participate in and manage teams of up to twelve key personnel (usually engineers, service personnel or production staff).
My management style is participative with a focus on motivating and empowering others to achieve new and exciting business objectives.