Adam's Profile pageServices Lead at Dimension Data
- Located in Keysborough (Greater Dandenong, VIC)
- 21 years experience
- Available for Full Time work
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
• In-Depth experience in delivering to and exceeding customer expectations through face to face meetings, process workshops, effective service management techniques, problem solving, report writing. Aptitude to work in an effective, efficient and results oriented manner.
• Excellent management skills including people development, motivation, coaching and team building.
• Experienced in managing and coordinating service and technical teams in a broad range of environments toward positive goals.
• Proven analysis ability to document requirements and implement procedures, processes and systems which improve overall service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• An excellent understanding of corporate processes including budgetary requirements with an ability to present to all levels within the organisation.
Specialties: Business Analysis, Functional Analysis, Systems design, ITIL, ServiceNow, Integration, Coaching, Leading teams
What I can do
- Service Delivery
- Managed Services
- IT Service Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Service Management
- Product Management
Education & Work Experience
Lead Business Analyst03/2013 - 05/2014 (1 year, 2 months)
Services Lead05/2014 - Today (5 years, 6 months)
Business Analyst09/2012 - 03/2013 (6 months)
Technical Services Architect06/2010 - 09/2012 (2 years, 3 months)
GSOA Operations Manager03/2007 - 06/2010 (3 years, 3 months)
Manager, Monitoring07/2004 - 02/2007 (2 years, 7 months)
Insite Monitoring Operator06/2002 - 2004 (1 year, 6 months)
Cisco Certified Network AssociateGraduated in 2002
Customer Service Representative11/1999 - 05/2002 (2 years, 6 months)
Food and Beverage Manager09/1998 - 10/1999 (1 year, 1 month)
Shift Leader01/1994 - 09/1998 (4 years, 8 months)
Bachelor of Applied ScienceGraduated in 1995
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an opportunity to showcase my experience in an encouraging and cohesive environment.