Denny's Profile pageCompany Accountant
- Located in Werribee (Wyndham, VIC)
- 3 years experience
- Available for Full Time work
- Diploma in Graduate Diploma in Applied Tax Laws
- Permanent Resident
How I'd describe myself
Denny is a passionate CPA with strong technical accounting skills. He has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and possesses proven ability to lead and mentor finance & accounting team.
My core responsibilities include manage month end process, all statutory returns including, BAS, GST, FBT, IAS, solvency resolutions and trust resolutions and mentor the finance team.
I am also responsible for maintaining compliance with tax, legal and statutory requirements including Payroll Tax & Work Covers and managing liaison work with key stakeholders including auditors, banks and ATO.
I assume overall responsibility for ensuring the financial performance of the group as a whole.
What I can do
- MYOB AccountRight Enterprise V19.9
- MYOB Essential, Xero, Intuit QBO
- Microsoft Office Suites-Advance Skills
- BAS, IAS, FBT, ITR & ASIC
- Financial Reporting & Internal Control Process
- Payroll Processing, Payroll Tax & Work Cover
- Profit and Cash Flow Budget Forecast
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Tax Planning
Education & Work Experience
Diploma in Graduate Diploma in Applied Tax LawsGraduated in 2015
Company Accountant04/2012 - Today (7 years, 3 months)
Undergraduate in BA Hons Accounting & Financial ManagementGraduated in 1989
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a senior finance role opportunity in Melbourne and I believe my professional experience, education, and professional skills would not only add value but be advantageous to the growth of my employer and myself.