Gregory's Profile pageIT Application Manager, VP at State Street, State
- Located in Sydney (Sydney, NSW)
- 17 years experience
- Available for Full Time work
- Master's Degree
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
• More than 17 years of experience in financial/industrial application development, web, databases design, complex VBA; with the strong background in development of real time supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems in electricity/resource industries.
• Extensive knowledge of "both worlds" IT and Finance with the the formal qualifications in both fields.
• Proven experience in the support of a wide range of technologies, applications, systems and languages with well developed understanding of IT infrastructure, testing and support concepts.
• Proven organisational capabilities, able to work under high pressure and demanding environments and deliver high quality results in short time-frames.
• Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into effective, pragmatic cost effective solutions.
• Lean, Agile, Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Statistic and Quantitative analysis are particularly among areas of my interest.
What I can do
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Financial Software
- Lean Management
Education & Work Experience
Master's DegreeGraduated in 2015
Senior Application Developer - Project Management Group, Investment Operations, Fund Administration06/2007 - 02/2014 (6 years, 8 months)
IT Application Manager, VP - European Development Team02/2014 - Today (5 years, 9 months)
Application Developer - Project Management Group, Investment Operations05/2005 - 06/2007 (2 years, 1 month)
IT Consultant08/2004 - 05/2005 (9 months)
Team Leader, Senior Application/Database Developer (SCADA design and implementation)09/2002 - 08/2004 (1 year, 11 months)
PhD ResearchGraduated in 2003
Senior Software Engineer06/1998 - 09/2002 (4 years, 3 months)
Master's degreeGraduated in 1998
Graduated in 1993
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a new opportunities as an application manager, preferably in the financial services or investment management industries