MiN's Profile pageActively looking for Full-Time Career
- Located in Sydney (Sydney, NSW)
- 8 years experience
- Available for Full Time work
- Masters in Master of International Business with Int Relation
- Temporary Resident
How I'd describe myself
• Min has considerable amount of work experiences at one of the Fortune 500 Companies.
• He has also pursued further study at Master of International Business and International Relations in Australia.
• To describe about him in one word would be "Optimistic" because he has tremendous amount of positive attributes such as focusing on the problem solving instead of the problem itself, continuous learning and embracing alternative approaches.
• He lives his life with “Gratitude” which transforms into great “Attitude”.
What I can do
- Six Sigma
- Certified Green Belt
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Lean Manufacturing
- Process Improvement
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
Education & Work Experience
Master of International Business & Master of International Relations02/2013 - 11/2014 (1 year, 9 months)
Communications and Marketing Intern07/2014 - 09/2014 (2 months)
Masters in Master of International Business with Int RelationGraduated in 2014
TAFE/Trade Certificate in Asset and Liability ManagementGraduated in 2013
Quality Program Manager08/2011 - 12/2012 (1 year, 4 months)
Undergraduate in Bachelor of Business AdministrationGraduated in 2011
Sales Representative10/2007 - 07/2011 (3 years, 9 months)
Diploma in Diploma in Mechatronic EngineeringGraduated in 2007
What I'm looking for
Actively looking for Full-time Career . .