Sarah's Profile pageUnemployed
- Located in Canning Vale (Canning, WA)
- 2 years experience
- Available for Part Time work
- Completed Year 9-11 in
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
I have no problem communicating with people, I'm a hard working and well mannered.
I know when it's time to play around and have fun and when it's time to work hard.
I'm very creative and fun to be around, I'm responsible and willing to follow instructions.
I love listening to music and socialising with friends, I also don't mind reading a book once in a while.
What I can do
- Certificate I in vocational preparation
- Certificate II in business
- Certificate I in information, digital media
- Certificate I in manufacturing
- Certificate II in community recreation
- Certificate II in building and construction pre-ap
- Certificate II in agriculture
- Responsible serving of alcohol (RSA)
Education & Work Experience
Apprentice hairdresser02/2013 - 05/2013 (3 months)
sales person08/2012 - 12/2012 (4 months)
Sales person08/2012 - 12/2012 (4 months)
Completed Year 9-11 inGraduated in 2012
What I'm looking for
I would like to be employed in a retail industry, I believe with the right training in the right environment, I will become an asset to any business