Paul's Profile pageManagement/Systems Accountant
- Located in Brisbane (Brisbane, QLD)
- 7 years experience
- Available for Full Time work
- Post Graduate Degree in CPA (due to complete in June 2015)
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
I am an innovator, an achiever, and an IT-savvy accountant.
I am specialised in Management Reporting, Business Analysis, and Systems accounting.
I am passionate to utilise my financial skills and professional experiences to streamline and facilitate the efficiency and effectiveness of the business process.
My key competencies:
• Management Dashboard/Reporting pack design & development
• MS Excel VBA programming to improve efficiency of processes and work flows.
• Excellent business skills & professional auditing experience in Oil & Gas industry - my major audit client was Exxon Mobil affiliates in Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, with a non-audit project in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance control testing.
• Consulting experience in FMCG industry - I worked as a project consultant during my summer internship for Kraft Foods (Singapore) - The project focused on Human Resources talents management (recruitment/retention) strategies.
What I can do
- VBA for Excel & SAP Script
- SAP FI/CO (4.6c)
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Sharepoint 2010
- Financial & Business Analysis
- Management Reporting/Dashboard
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modeling
- Project Management
- Language: English, Thai
Education & Work Experience
Post Graduate Degree in CPA (due to complete in June 2015)Graduated in 2015
Finance Officer (Management/Systems Accounting)02/2013 - Today (5 years, 6 months)
Graduate Finance Officer (Financial Accounting)01/2012 - 01/2013 (1 year)
Masters in Master of Management (Finance)Graduated in 2011
Project consultant - Finance specialist01/2011 - 02/2011 (1 month)
Assistant Auditor07/2008 - 11/2009 (1 year, 4 months)
Undergraduate in Bachelor of Accountancy and CommerceGraduated in 2008
Trainee03/2007 - 04/2007 (1 month)
Audit Trainee04/2007 - 05/2007 (1 month)
What I'm looking for
I currently work in Brisbane, but I am negotiable to relocate to Melbourne or Sydney if the opportunity is really challenge.
My major interested industries are in Banking & Finance, Insurance, Aviation, International Tourism sectors.
I aim to utilise my business & IT skills to gain an exposure to international business projects, with the prospective career path to be later work as an expatriate in Asia (particularly in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Shanghai).