Yolanda's Profile pageHR Manager
- Located in Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast, QLD)
- Available for Full Time work
- Post Graduate Degree in Bachelor of Business; Ma. HRM & Marketing
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
"I wanted to build a career in HR because I wanted to maximise a company’s potential through its people. My experiences throughout my years have shaped me to become the HR partner I am today....and then some! I focus on value added-partnerships & make it my business to know all about the business. I'm at the table where the decisions are made, so I can contribute true HR initiatives that go hand in hand with operational success."
What I can do
- Human Resource Management
- End to End Recruitment
- Policy Development
- Change Management - HR Alignment to Operations
- Manager Coaching & Guidance
- Award Interpretation & IR Management
- Talent Management
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- WHS & RRTW
Education & Work Experience
Post Graduate Degree in Bachelor of Business; Ma. HRM & MarketingGraduated in 2003
What I'm looking for
Human Resource Management role that will allow me to support the business and managers with operational success.
I am interested in a hands on role, that encompasses the key HR functions. I can work within small or large teams, both readily established or going through times of major transition.
I have experience within several broad industries and am eager to delve into a dynamic role, that allows me to contribute to big ticket successes.