Sarah's Profile pageAdministration/ Accounts Officer
- Located in Smithfield (Fairfield, NSW)
- TAFE/Trade Certificate in Cert IV Bookkeeping
- Australian Citizen
How I'd describe myself
If you are in search of a dedicated administrative professional with a can-do attitude, then I am the person for the Administrative Assistant position open.
Exceptionally detail-oriented, comfortable with accounting and exceedingly skilled at appointment setting, I pride myself on my ability to work independently and am confident that I would be a thorough and reliable resource to those I support. I'm highly adept at Microsoft Office Suite and MYOB.
I am eager to begin my career working for your organization and would bring a combination of energy and attention to detail to the role.
What I can do
- Database Management, Bookkeeping, Acc Receivable
- MYOB, Reconciliations, Banking, Payroll,
- Billing and Collection, Invoicing, MS Office,
- Customer service, Credit Notes, Filing
Education & Work Experience
TAFE/Trade Certificate in Cert IV BookkeepingGraduated in 2013
Completed High School (Year 12) in Administration Bussiness ClerkGraduated in 1993
What I'm looking for
I'm looking forward to incorporate myself into the workforce inmmediately.
Would like to achieve work-home balance through a part-time job.