Elizabeth A's Profile pageBanking Operations & Treasury Settlements
- Located in Sydney (Sydney, NSW)
- 17 years experience
- Diploma in Front Line management
How I'd describe myself
My experience is Treasury & Banking Settlement Operations. I have a passion for developing people to become more efficient and effective in their jobs, to engage them to be more “productive and successful" and my vision is “To provide support, direction and solutions". Thus enabling a happy work life balance, higher productivity and happy team.
I am a strategic thinker with a strong leadership style that inspires and motivates a high team. I have excellent people leadership skills and a commitment to employee mentoring and development.
• Proactive and Hands-on Approach
• Strong Problem-solving Abilities
• Influential Team Player
• Decisive and
• Strong Communicator and Motivator
• Promoter of Ideas and Concepts
• Creative Thinker and Innovator
• Understanding of Change Management
• Honest, Reliable and Energetic.
What I can do
- Payments Settlement
- Banking Operations Treasury
- Money Market Settlement
- Team Leader & Mentor
- Project Delivery- Stake holder
- Business Intelligence-process improvement
Education & Work Experience
Business Analyst10/2012 - 06/2014 (1 year, 8 months)
Manager Settlement Operations06/1997 - 09/2011 (14 years, 3 months)
Diploma in Front Line managementGraduated in 2006
Completed High School (Year 12) in HSC
What I'm looking for
I am an experienced Treasury Professional specialising in back office operations and Treasury Systems Management comprising of Derivative products, Austraclear settlements, Swift Messaging and RTGS transactions (Rits) and management of cross skilling & training of the Treasury Settlements Team.
• Treasury operations team management.
• Identification of settlement inefficiencies,
• Settlement best practice and process improvement.